New Top Gun Calulation coming to the Connecticut APA for Summer 2015
Northeast Challenge is back in Connecticut with $20,000 in Prize Money
It will take place July 16th - July 19th in Waterbury CT. Please click on the Northeast Challenge tab to the left. We currently have 6 team slots and 3 Scotch Double slots. These slots will be awarded to the first paid teams. Since the tournament in in Connecticut, you may decline the hotel rooms and the team entry fee would be $450 per team. The 8-Ball Scotch Doubles entry fee is $40 per team with a handicap limit of 10.
Update - we have filled all our allotted Scotch Doubles entries and we have tentatively filled the teams spots also. If you are interested in putting in a team for this event please contact our office at 888-APA-POOL and we will put you on our waiting list.
The world’s largest pool tournament is moving to a new home. APA is excited to announce that the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton and LVH) will host the 2015 APA National Team Championships in August. News of the move comes on the heels of an announcement that the Riviera Hotel & Casino will close its doors in May, shortly after it hosts the APA National Singles Championships. Click link below for more information.
Why We Need Your Contact Information
Your APA membership card is now mailed to you in your APA membership kit (upon your membership renewal). If your information is out-of-date, you will not receive your:
- Membership Card
- Membership Kit
- Copy of The American Poolplayer Magazine
- Your new yearly sticker for your membership card (if you have previously received your card)
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR INFORMATION IS UP-TO-DATE. You can update it in your player profile, fill out a membership application, or call our office at 888-APA-POOL.
We offer 8-Ball, 9- Ball, Double Jeopardy (8-ball & 9-ball played in 1 night), Masters, Ladies, Doubles and much more!
10 Top Reasons to Join The APA
1. APA Membership Fee is only $25 per Year.
2. All APA Members receive Member Discounts on the National APA Website: poolplayers.com, Membership, then click on Member Benefits and Discounts. Cash in on the savings offered to you through your APA Membership!
3. Having Fun, Meeting People and Playing Pool is what the APA is all about. You don't have to be a Pool Shark to be part of the APA. We love Beginners!
4. 1.7 Million guaranteed cash and prizes paid through APA'S National Tournaments.
5. APA uses The Equalizer Handicap system.
6. Vegas Baby! You can win a trip to Las Vegas to compete in the Nationals.
7. Local Tournaments.
8. If you Like our Facebook Page you can get in on the Fun and try to win bi-weekly prizes!
9. Membership with the APA you will receive an annual subscription to The American Poolplayer magazine, a membership kit and patch.
10. Receive Recognition with our Patch Program, which includes, 8-ball & 9-ball Break & Run, On the Break, 9-Ball On the Snap, Team Captain, Shut Out, Rackless,Grand Slam
So what are waiting for? Call Today to join our League. 1-888-APA-POOL
LOCAL TEAM -TEAMAPA LIBERAL PLAY POLICY - SNOW - INCLEMENT WEATHER
When Winter gets into full swing we ask that you please familiarize yourself with the TEAMAPA Liberal Play Policy. In the event of a Snow Emergency, please use "Common Sense" as your Number One Guide!
!! NO POOL MATCH IS WORTH COMPROMISING YOUR SAFETY !!
You can check the website here or at ctapa.com for updates. You can also check our Facebook page: Connecticut APA.
Watch the television or listen to the radio for the latest weather announcements in your area and make your decision before leaving for an APA Pool Match! There will be NO FORFEITS due to 'no shows' because of inclement weather! If only one or two players from each team show up at the match site, yes - you can play those matches. You will be provided time to make up any / all unplayed matches!
In the APA, Everyone Can Play & Anyone Can Win!
Hartford, Litchfield, Middlesex, New Haven, New London, Tolland, Windham
8-Ball Doubles, 8-Ball Doubles Alt, 8-Ball Ladies Alt, 8-Ball Open, 9-Ball Open, Masters
Our Spring session on Sunday, January 11th. Please call our office at 1-888-APA-POOL to register your team or for more information.