Welcome to the Connecticut APA
Need some help with your FUEL costs this winter? We are giving away $3500 in Assistance.
Do you know an APA Member who is struggling or having problems paying their bills? The Connecticut APA wants to help out our members. You can send a letter for yourself or to nominate another APA member.
From now until January 10, 2015 we will be accepting letters as to why you need our assistance, whether it be loss of job, illness, etc. Please send letter along with name, address, phone number and e-mail. Your name will be put into our drawing for our Fuel Assistance Program.
We will be drawing 7 names; 1 from each County in CT to receive this gift. The winners will receive a $500 delivery of heating oil, propane or kerosene to be delivered to their home or payment of a gas or electric bill.
The holidays can be a trying time and we want to help out by keeping your heat on!
Deadline for submission is January 10, 2015. Please mail the letter to Connecticut APA, P.O. Box 1290, Enfield, CT 06083.
Why We Need Your Contact Information
Your APA membership card is now mailed to you in your APA membership kit (upon your membership renewal). If your information is out-of-date, you will not receive your:
- Membership Card
- Membership Kit
- Copy of The American Poolplayer Magazine
- Your new yearly sticker for your membership card (if you have previously received your card)
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR INFORMATION IS UP-TO-DATE. You can update it in your player profile, fill out a membership application, or call our office at 888-APA-POOL.
TIME TO REGISTER
The Spring Session starts on Sunday, January 11, 2015. If your team is currently playing, you can register by checking YES on the bottom of your score sheet. You can also register online or by calling the office at 888-APA-POOL.
Register your team before Friday, December 19, 2014 and your team will be entered into a drawing to win FREE* dues for the Spring 2015 session. In order to be eligible, your team must be registered and have your $45 registration deposit paid by Friday, December 19th. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and on our website.
We offer 8-Ball, 9- Ball, Double Jeopardy (8-ball & 9-ball played in 1 night), Masters, Ladies, Doubles and much more!
10 Top Reasons to Join The APA
1. APA Membership Fee is only $25 per Year.
2. All APA Members receive Member Discounts on the National APA Website: poolplayers.com, Membership, then click on Member Benefits and Discounts. Cash in on the savings offered to you through your APA Membership!
3. Having Fun, Meeting People and Playing Pool is what the APA is all about. You don't have to be a Pool Shark to be part of the APA. We love Beginners!
4. 1.7 Million guaranteed cash and prizes paid through APA'S National Tournaments.
5. APA uses The Equalizer Handicap system.
6. Vegas Baby! You can win a trip to Las Vegas to compete in the Nationals.
7. Local Tournaments.
8. If you Like our Facebook Page you can get in on the Fun and try to win bi-weekly prizes!
9. Membership with the APA you will receive an annual subscription to The American Poolplayer magazine, a membership kit and patch.
10. Receive Recognition with our Patch Program, which includes, 8-ball & 9-ball Break & Run, On the Break, 9-Ball On the Snap, Team Captain, Shut Out, Rackless,Grand Slam
So what are waiting for? Call Today to join our League. 1-888-APA-POOL
LOCAL TEAM -TEAMAPA LIBERAL PLAY POLICY - SNOW - INCLEMENT WEATHER
When Winter gets into full swing we ask that you please familiarize yourself with the TEAMAPA Liberal Play Policy. In the event of a Snow Emergency, please use "Common Sense" as your Number One Guide!
!! NO POOL MATCH IS WORTH COMPROMISING YOUR SAFETY !!
You can check the website here or at ctapa.com for updates. You can also check our Facebook page: Connecticut APA.
Watch the television or listen to the radio for the latest weather announcements in your area and make your decision before leaving for an APA Pool Match! There will be NO FORFEITS due to 'no shows' because of inclement weather! If only one or two players from each team show up at the match site, yes - you can play those matches. You will be provided time to make up any / all unplayed matches!
In the APA, Everyone Can Play & Anyone Can Win!
Hartford, Litchfield, Middlesex, New Haven, New London, Tolland, Windham
8-Ball Doubles, 8-Ball Doubles Alt, 8-Ball Ladies Alt, 8-Ball Open, 9-Ball Open, Masters
Our Spring session on Sunday, January 11th. Please call our office at 1-888-APA-POOL to register your team or for more information.