Due to the size of the Spring Session and table availability, we are requiring that all teams play their 1st round of the qualifier cup in their own area. Teams must schedule the match with their opponent within the time restraints listed below.
Winning teams will need to either fax or take a photo of the score sheet and send it to our office. If faxing send to 413-538-9697, if e-mailing photo please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR THIS SESSION ONLY – teams will not have to pay to play the 2nd round at home (teams are still required to pay for the first match). Regular session playoff rules will apply. 2 time outs for 2’s, 3’s etc. No sudden death.
8-Ball Tier 1 – Saturday, June 3rd & Sunday, June 4th – at Crazy 8's in East Windsor
9-Ball Tier 2 – Friday, June 2nd thru Sunday, June 4th – at Crazy 8's in East Windsor
Teams playing in 8-Ball Tier 1 & 9-Ball Tier 2 will be required to have their matches completed and faxed to the office NO LATER THAN 3pm on THURSDAY, June 1st . Winning teams, after faxing in both score sheets, MUST bring both original score sheets to the tournament with them! Winning teams will be playing the weekend of Friday, June 2nd, Saturday, June 3rd & Sunday, June 4th. Fax number is 413-538-9697.
8-Ball Tier 2 – Friday, June 9th thru Sunday, June 11th – at Crazy 8's in East Windsor
9-Ball Tier 1 – Saturday, June 10th and Sunday, June 11th – at Crazy 8's in East Windsor
Teams playing in the 9-Ball Tier 1 & 8-Ball Tier 2 will be required to have their matches completed and faxed to the office NO LATER THAN 3pm on THURSDAY, June 8th . Winning teams, after faxing in both score sheets, MUST bring both original score sheets to the tournament with them! Winning teams will be playing the weekend of Friday, June 9th, Saturday, June 10th and Sunday June 11th. Fax number is 413-538-9697.
Winning teams from your first playoff match will contact the division representative to get the phone numbers for next opponent. You must then contact your opponent the following day to schedule your match. Matches must be completed by the date stated above for each tournament.
The higher ranking team will have home table advantage
Suggestions for Qualifier Cups –
Space is limited and can be tight with all the teams playing so we are asking:
ONLY the teammates should come to event. (spectators and children will make it too crowded!)
Teams might want to consider car pooling because of limited parking.
10 Top Reasons to Join The APA
1. APA Membership Fee is only $25 per Year.
2. All APA Members receive Member Discounts on the National APA Website: poolplayers.com, Membership, then click on Member Benefits and Discounts. Cash in on the savings offered to you through your APA Membership!
3. Having Fun, Meeting People and Playing Pool is what the APA is all about. You don't have to be a Pool Shark to be part of the APA. We love Beginners!
4. 1.7 Million guaranteed cash and prizes paid through APA'S National Tournaments.
5. APA uses The Equalizer Handicap system.
6. Vegas Baby! You can win a trip to Las Vegas to compete in the Nationals.
8. If you Like our Facebook Page you can get in on the Fun and try to win bi-weekly prizes!
9. Membership with the APA you will receive an annual subscription to The American Poolplayer magazine, a membership kit and patch.
10. Receive Recognition with our Patch Program, which includes, 8-ball & 9-ball Break & Run, 8 On the Break, 9-Ball On the Snap, Team Captain, Skunked, Rackless, 9-Ball Mini Slam, 8-Ball Mini Slam & Grand Slam
So what are waiting for? Call Today to join our League.
LOCAL TEAM -TEAMAPA LIBERAL PLAY POLICY - SNOW - INCLEMENT WEATHER
When Winter gets into full swing we ask that you please familiarize yourself with the TEAMAPA Liberal Play Policy. In the event of a Snow Emergency, please use "Common Sense" as your Number One Guide!
!! NO POOL MATCH IS WORTH COMPROMISING YOUR SAFETY !!
You can check the website here or at ctapa.com for updates. You can also check our Facebook page: Connecticut APA.
Watch the television or listen to the radio for the latest weather announcements in your area and make your decision before leaving for an APA Pool Match! There will be NO FORFEITS due to 'no shows' because of inclement weather! If only one or two players from each team show up at the match site, yes - you can play those matches. You will be provided time to make up any / all unplayed matches!
In the APA, Everyone Can Play & Anyone Can Win!